模拟城市中文网

找回密码
 入住
搜索
查看: 4465|回复: 16

我在官网论坛发的帖子,大家快去帮我顶呀

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-27 18:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.citiesxl.com/index.php?/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,6/func,view/catid,5/id,94246/lang,en/#94246

Now everybody know that CITIES XL will be a great online game. I think XL will be better than SC4 because XL is an online game. SC4 is a history and XL will become better and better everyday.

I suggest you to develop simply-Chinese version. Everybody konw the seccess of WOW(world of warcraft) in China.The online-game market of China is so big that no great online-game will give up it.For me,if this game is very good and develops everyday, paying 100 yuan RMB(about 14 dollars) per month to play it is affordable.I think there are more than 100000 persons who is the same with me.So it's a very great market.

I also have some advices for the game:

I. cities is different.A city in China is different with cities of US.poor chountries have not master the latest technology, just as China can't built Shanghai-Beijing high-speed railway because China didn't have the core technology.So I Suggest You to build a system of science in the game.
I means that you should add a variable of science lever.that is a different from education.Although a full-education city can't use latest technology if their science lever is low.If a City have many High schools, or other institutions about latest technology, the science lever of this city will be higher and higher, and high-tech urban facilities will be cheaper.Conversely , high-tech urban facilities will be very expensive so as to be impossible to build. Science will affect the efficiency of urban facilities. Science will affect which company will occur in the city.Chip manufacturing, high-end cars Manufacturing and Online Game Company will not develop if the city science lever is low.
And I think a nearby city with high technology will make sicence lever of this city higher. So different Science lever will make city different.At the beginning , The technological level of all the cities stay in the early nineties of last century. Player develop it and make interaction with nearby city.

II.A cities should has a variable about efficiency. more goverment cost will make efficient higher.Big city need more goverment cost to make everything run efficiently.Cities' efficiency lever will affect the depth and breadth of a police station's crime-control. Cities' efficiency lever will also affect a Hospital’s ability of treat patients, and so on.

III.A cities should has a variable about corruption. Build more court and pay higher court cost will make corruption lower. High corruption will make cities’ efficiency lower and lower, Increase public facilities maintenance and construction costs, Increase the probability of crime and Reduce the role of law.
PS. form of government will be a good variable, but This is very sensitive for the Chinese government.

IV. Event.
Event as Sub-loan crisis will Spread in different cities,and it will affect everything in the city. How to deal with these events will be players’ interesting experience.

V.Of course, as a player, I want you give us A wide variety of construction, so please make more!

[ 本帖最后由 castroite 于 2009-6-27 18:45 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-27 18:43 | 显示全部楼层
晕 发帖量不够
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-27 18:45 | 显示全部楼层
不能发网址
发表于 2009-6-27 18:57 | 显示全部楼层
中文网允许外联的
发表于 2009-6-27 20:24 | 显示全部楼层
麻烦您翻译一下,我英语水平不好
发表于 2009-6-27 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
楼主写得好啊
发表于 2009-6-27 22:05 | 显示全部楼层
请把我们国家的名字拼正确,谢谢~
发表于 2009-6-28 00:54 | 显示全部楼层
还有单复数形式,小错误不少!
发表于 2009-6-28 02:33 | 显示全部楼层
lmao you want them translate a game for not more than 30 people who probably wont subscribe?

for me XL isnt any better than SC in this stage

though its an alpha MC has NO excuse to bring us huge data lost annoying system lag and so

i never encounter a game that crash this bad

once theyve fixd a minor bug another major one comes out

that sucks bad

dont think they can release beta within 3 months I BET IT
发表于 2009-6-28 12:34 | 显示全部楼层
poor chountries have not master the latest technology, just as China can't built Shanghai-Beijing high-speed railway because China didn't have the core technology,你是不是中国人,中国是一个穷国家?中国科技差?中国造不了铁路?
再说了,你china拼拼对,好吧
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-28 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
额....中国人均可支配收入没有美国十分之一,确实是穷国家
京沪高速拖了好几年才修,就是因为核心技术的问题,确实是科技水平不够
国家名字和其他单词一样 都是一个单词 对错有那么敏感吗
发表于 2009-6-28 14:47 | 显示全部楼层
As a player from Chia,I have some addvices
估計是說標題??
发表于 2009-6-28 14:48 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Richardwu 于 2009-6-28 12:34 发表
poor chountries have not master the latest technology, just as China can't built Shanghai-Beijing high-speed railway because China didn't have the core technology,你是不是中国人,中国是一个穷国家?中国科技 ...

是不是中國人和中國是一個窮國有什麼關係?

你一定沒看過人均收入
发表于 2009-6-28 14:49 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Richardwu 于 2009-6-28 12:34 发表
poor chountries have not master the latest technology, just as China can't built Shanghai-Beijing high-speed railway because China didn't have the core technology,你是不是中国人,中国是一个穷国家?中国科技 ...

这个是事实啊
上海世博会用的马路是那种会自动吸水的
可是就是因为没有技术性人才,还得去日本那里请人
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-28 15:03 | 显示全部楼层
翻译

建议:
1.作出简体中文版
2.增加城市科学水平这个变量。这个变量独立于教育水平,主要由研究机构和大学等设施来逐渐提高。如果这个变量过低,一些高科技城市设施的建造费用和维护费用都会很高。如果这个变量高了,城市就能出现一些高科技企业,一些城市设施,比如警察局,因为装了ERP系统效率提高。然后如果周围城市科技水平很高,通过交流这个城市也会变高。
3.增加效率这个城市变量。如果政府行政开支过低,城市会陷入不效率。越是大城市,越需要政府行政开支。效率会影响城市公共设施的运转效率。比如医院的治疗能力,比如消防局的反应速度。
4.增加贪污这个城市变量。修建更多的法院或者给法院增加经费可以降低腐败,腐败会降低城市效率,降低科研能力。
5.制作更多的建筑和设施。
发表于 2009-6-28 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 castroite 于 2009-6-28 15:03 发表
翻译

建议:
1.作出简体中文版
2.增加城市科学水平这个变量。这个变量独立于教育水平,主要由研究机构和大学等设施来逐渐提高。如果这个变量过低,一些高科技城市设施的建造费用和维护费用都会很高。如果这个变量高了,城 ...

我在想不如加入一些特別事件 如仿世界大戰 疫病 殞石 民運 組聯合國...樓主說的貪污令我想起這些...

都是說笑hz99 hz68
发表于 2009-7-11 16:22 | 显示全部楼层

回复 13# 的帖子

子不嫌母丑,狗不嫌家贫,我强烈谴责他当众批评中国,还想让全世界citiesxl玩家给中国留下坏印象,我之所以说:“你是不是中国人”是因为,真正的中国人面对中国的现况不是一味的指责,而是去力所能及的改善。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:27 , Processed in 0.028611 second(s), 17 queries .