顺便问下 就算用地铁连了 车子能开过去吗?
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2007-8-29 11:53 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 lionfate 于 2007-8-29 11:00 发表
顺便问下 就算用地铁连了 车子能开过去吗?

地鐵當然不能通汽車....xrr13

這類分離式車行地下道動畫或自駕都無法通過, 而用地鐵連接只是在通勤上有轉乘的作用, 也就是: 車輛<->地鐵<->車輛
发表于 2007-8-29 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
我一般就是用游戏中自带的隧道入口,你可以用http://www.simcity.cn/thread-16471-1-1.html(隧道MOD—HoleDigging(强烈推荐安装!))这个建立通勤的隧道,我吧介绍给你发来

挖洞的运气

这一个包裹包含五- 砖瓦运气以已经是 modded 挖洞 , 和藉由举起土地的水平增加做相反的一个。 挖运气的洞已经被设计为隧道挖入口,但是他们以许多方式可能被用。 (为一条沉没的公路挖一条沟渠, 或为一处地下道是例子)

拖拉在运气上的一条道路或一条公路刺激它。 在整个的运气上方拖拉移动整个的砖瓦下 ( 或向上的), 在一上方拖拉边偏袒下的移动.( 或增加)

在你的 Simcity 网络设备目录中使用这些运气,地方他们。每个运气是独立的,因此,你能藉由只有放置网络设备目录的一些运气解救菜单混杂。 用这些运气和别的东西没有已知的冲突。 运气将会是可得的在你 Simcity 传送 Misc 中。 菜单。

为挖一个隧道入口,使plop地掉下你的运气隧道入口, 而且遍及运气的边拖拉远离隧道当。 ( 什么你累赘在那个地方靠。。。在下面). 然后恐吓运气。 产生的洞将会允许你产生隧道。 对于最好结果,地面应该非常平坦。

如果你使用 BRF's 的 BRF_TrolcaTransit_Set_v3_01 mod ,这些运气不平滑地产生难以下咽的食物通路斜坡,但是他们是改良的。 BRF's 的 mod 是可选择的;它不被需要。 如果我找解决,我正在处理平滑的通路斜坡的问题,而且我将会邮寄。

注意: BRF's 的 mod 允许你产生浅的隧道。 如此的隧道小心地应该被用。 我已经在上面看到在一条表面的道路上的水浅地方隧道 (地下) 的一列火车 , 和一辆汽车之间的碰撞!

运气:

洞挖掘者为栏杆, 8 m 累赘栏杆追踪挖一个洞因为一个栏杆挖隧道。
洞挖掘者为土地的公路,12 m 累赘一条土地的公路为地面挖一个洞
公路隧道。
洞挖掘者为道路,14 m 累赘一条道路为道路隧道挖一个洞, 或一
单行道的道路隧道。 挖一个宽的洞为
大街隧道,拖拉一个第二道路下一个到,
而且对第一的平行, 然后恐吓
两条道路。
洞挖掘者为单轨铁路,24 m 累赘一条道路为单轨铁路隧道挖一个洞,
然后恐吓道路。 ( 单轨铁路轨道能
不被用于起始拖拉因为
他们不为一个如此深的洞工作)。
这一个运气不可能工作如果你太是接近的到
你的城市海平面。
土地的举起人,14 m 累赘一条街道举起对一样的地面
如一条提高的公路高度。
(这个帖子使用金山快译发出来的有点…………)
吧英文的给你……:
[attachmentid=2736]
<br /><a href="http://www.gameser.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2737" target="_blank">My Webpage</a>
<br />大家经常能看到在国外网站上看到一些人在建设道路通过地下隧道来解决交通问题!!但是大家都知道,隧道的建设很是麻烦!! :ema33: 今天在国外的网站上看到了一个好东东,解释解决隧道问题的!!! 按照发贴的规矩,传上效果图一张!!附件一个!!一下是英文说明(附件解压缩里也有)!! 偶英文太烂  翻译不好   哪位好心,略微翻译一下他的用法,也方便我们这些看不懂的使用!!谢谢!!
<br />
<br />标题:Lots that Dig Holes
<br />作者:
<br />图片:见下图
<br />描述:见英文说明
<br />转载出处:<a href="http://www.simtropolis.com" target="_blank">http://www.simtropolis.com</a>
<br />附件:
<br />觉得好的话,帮忙给个评分!! :emc04:
<br />
<br />英文说明:
<br />                                Lots that Dig Holes
<br />
<br />This package contains four one-tile lots that have been modded to dig holes, and one that does the reverse by lifting the ground level up.  The hole digging lots have been designed to dig entrances for tunnels, but they can be used in many ways (digging a ditch for a sunken highway, or for an underpass are examples).  
<br />
<br />Dragging a road or a highway over the lot activates it.  Dragging over the entire lot moves the entire tile down (or up), dragging over one side moves that side down (or up).
<br />
<br />To use these lots, place them in your Simcity plugin directory.  Each lot is independent, so you can save menu clutter by placing only some of the lots in the plugin directory.  There are no known conflicts with these lots and anything else. The lots will be available in your Simcity Transport Misc. menu.
<br />
<br />For digging a tunnel entrance, plop the lot where you want the tunnel entrance, and drag over the side of the lot away from the tunnel to be. (What you drag depends on the lot...see below).  Then bulldoze the lot.  The resulting hole will allow you to create the tunnel.  For best results, the ground should be very flat.
<br />
<br />These lots do not create smoothly slopping access ramps, but they are improved if you use BRF\\\'s BRF_TrolcaTransit_Set_v3_01 mod.  BRF\\\'s mod is optional; it is not required.  I am working on the problem of smooth access ramps, and I will post if I find a solution.
<br />
<br />Note:  BRF\\\'s mod allows you to create shallow tunnels.  Such tunnels should be used with care.  I have seen collisions between a train in a shallow tunnel (underground), and a car on a surface road above!
<br />
<br />The lots:
<br />
<br />Hole Digger for Rail,8m                   Drag rail tracks to dig a hole for a rail tunnel.
<br />Hole Digger for ground highway, 12m  Drag a ground highway to dig a hole for a ground
<br />                                                highway tunnel.
<br />Hole Digger for road,14m                   Drag a road to dig a hole for a road tunnel, or a
<br />                                                one-way road tunnel. To make a wide hole for
<br />                                                an avenue tunnel, drag a second road next to,
<br />                                                and Parallel to the first, and then bulldoze
<br />                                                both roads.
<br />Hole Digger for monorail,24m           Drag a road to dig a hole for a monorail tunnel,
<br />                                                then bulldoze the road.  (Monorail tracks can
<br />                                                not be used in the initial dragging because
<br />                                                they do not work for such a deep hole.)
<br />                                                This lot may not work if you are too close to
<br />                                                your city\\\'s sea level.
<br />Ground Lifter,14m                           Drag a street to lift the ground to the same
<br />                                                height as an elevated highway.
<br />
<br />One final note: I plan a cosmetic fix for machinery that looks like it is levitating!
<br />
<br />I hope you find this package useful.  If you find any problems you can PM me at simtropolis.
<br />
<br />I thank simtropolis and dirk for a great web site, and ilive for his reader.
<br />
<br />smoncrie
<br />
<br /><font size="5"><font color="#0000cd">────────────────────────────
<br />教程連結(中文版)
<br /><a href="http://www.simcity.cn/showthread.php?t=20215" target="_blank">http://www.simcity.cn/showthread.php?t=20215<;/a>
发表于 2007-9-22 14:39 | 显示全部楼层
哦~~原来如此...我以前还不会用啊..
发表于 2007-9-22 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
翻譯得差了點吧...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 08:27 , Processed in 0.018509 second(s), 17 queries .