模拟城市中文网

找回密码
 入住
搜索
查看: 2097|回复: 10

幾個要求

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-15 10:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
你好 im 不肯定如果這是正確的名次 , 但是我在不知如果我可能提出幾請求?會某人願意要使變得 在廣州的珍珠河塔 以及上海塔目前在上海正在建設中?
发表于 2012-10-15 10:58 | 显示全部楼层
LZ注意语法丫,我完全混乱叻。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-16 14:56 | 显示全部楼层
Hello there,

I assume you are trying to say
"Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct placing, but I wonder if I could make a few requests? Would someone be willing to let the Pearl River Tower in Guangzhou and the Shanghai Tower in Shanghai be building? "

I guess you're making a request of making prop buildings. If that's the story then this post is not in the proper board. It's interesting to see it here though.

BTW, you really don't need to use google translate. Most of us are able to read and write in English. The computer-translated stuff is actually much harder to be read and understood.

[ 本帖最后由 Rayax 于 2012-10-16 20:30 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-16 16:04 | 显示全部楼层
plz feel free to use english  on this site and we can understand ur saying. online translation sometimes makes difficulties in comprehension
the Guangzhou Tower along the pearl riverside: http://www.simcity.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23711
and i don't know whether someone has worked out the Shanghai Town into this game..

评分

参与人数 1模拟币 +50 收起 理由
伊比利亚魂 + 50 Kind-hearted

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-16 19:21 | 显示全部楼层

Requests

Ah ok i apologize i did not know, and as for the requests i was not sure where to place those i have only just recently joined this site, and am still finding my feet so to speak and i thank you for your patience.
As for the Pearl River Tower i do know that dmscorpio has done that building, however his site is the only place to download it and his site has been down for some time, therefore it is not available unfortunately.
Ps i think your site is amazing and the creators very talented and i am loving their  work.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-16 19:55 | 显示全部楼层
The Pearl River Tower you want can be downloaded here:
http://www.simcity.cn/forum.php? ... p;page=8#pid1468866
Someone has uploaded it to this site

评分

参与人数 1模拟币 +50 收起 理由
伊比利亚魂 + 50 Kind-hearted

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-16 20:35 | 显示全部楼层
Seems like I didn't make it right but you got what you want anyway. Yay!
Guessing you're an  aussie? I'm in ACT at the moment
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-17 06:27 | 显示全部楼层

Requests

Yes i am an Aussie :) , though i haven't got everything i wanted yet...someone still needs to do the Shanghai Tower lol, that thing is AMAZING, how are you liking our fine country Rayax?.
Thank you for the link to the Pearl River Tower Weixc812! :)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-17 07:16 | 显示全部楼层

Requests

You have so many amazing modern buildings in china, i am surprised more of them haven't been made on here for Simcity 4.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-17 15:48 | 显示全部楼层

回复 9# 的帖子

Australia is amazing! I'm currently studying here and I'm having the best time of my life :)
The number of SC4 players in China would not be a small one, however only few of them are hardcore ones. The other factor stopping people from making plugins is the technical threshold. Actually I haven't seen anyone made the Shanghai Tower yet. I feel sorry if that is it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-17 18:22 | 显示全部楼层

回复 10# 的帖子

Glad you are loving Australia, hopefully we are making a good impression on you .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 12:19 , Processed in 0.024434 second(s), 21 queries .